The new HWg-STE2 is a stand-alone and easy-to-operate thermometer, which can control the temperature
of a server room 24-hours-a-day.
The SET2 is sold with a Uni-Wire temperature sensor set on a 3-meter cord with RJ-11 modular plug. In case of an event, an alarm notification is sent by E-mail, for example if the temperature rises above the user-defined threshold.
The SET2 has two dry contacts that can be used to connect optional sensors: motion detection, door lock release, smoke detector and more.
In addition, the system includes a graphic user interface, so that you can edit a spreadsheet of data analysis if needed.
The PoE function and Wi-Fi implementation make it possible to install the device in wired/ wireless mode in an existing network.
Configuration and management:
- By web interface (IE/Firefox/Chrome)
- By central software management over SNMP protocol
- From your smartphone with the free app dedicated to iPhone & Android
The HWg-SET2 thermometer includes 1 sensor and supports up to 3 connected sensors per unit.
- Control and maintenance of servers, switches, telephones, etc
- Control and maintenance of UPS, backup power supplies, generators, etc
- Control and data survey of cold rooms (hospitals, food storage facilities)
- Heating and Cooling system surveillance
- Air flow and humidity control
- Stand-alone system, no software required
- The device can be integrated into an existing surveillance system
- Easy installation
- DHCP support
- Compatible with SNMP and XML protocols
- Display modes: °C, °F, °K
- E-mail notification if the temperature goes beyond or below the thresholds
- 2 x RJ-11 ports
- Three sensors can be connected to the device (1 is included in the package)
- 2 x dry contacts on terminal block
- 1 x 10/100 RJ-45 PoE 802.3af port
- 1 x Wi-Fi 11n client for wireless connection to the network infrastructure
- Windows-based HWg-PDMS software included
- Compatible with other surveillance systems (industrial networks, IT infrastructures)
- Support and Plug-In for most NMS applications (InterMapper, LoriotPro, HP OpenView, Nagios, IBM Tivoli, SNMPc, MRTG and more)
- E-mail notification
- Each sensor has its proper ID
- Password protection, IP address field, protected against non-compatible hardware
- Comes with a temperature controller set on a 3-meter cable and a power adapter
Back to top